Friday 13 January 2017

Fashion on Friday

I belong to several knitting groups on Ravelry and one of them holds a yearly KAL for the Charity Stitchin for Kids.  You can knit or sew items and I have been doing a combination of both.


So far I have knitted this little dress.

 

A little top


Which of course needs a little cardigan to go over it.

I plan to make a pair of trousers/pants or a skirt to go with this and several other items to make up the package I will be sending.
  

I have also done some knitting for my Etsy Shop.


A pretty little dress that fits Corolle Les Cheries, as well as Hearts for Hearts and Wellie Wishers dolls.


The back does up with a couple of buttons.


Candy Floss - this dress is now sold.

I have knitted some sweaters for my Sasha and Gregor dolls.


Rory loves his new sweater.


This was knitted with some of my lovely 100% NZ Merino wool and as a delight to knit with.



Everlee is pretty pleased with her 'hoodie' as she calls it.




I've also knitted some clothes for the tinies.


A little cardigan for Poppy.




A sweater for Thomas.


This was knitted with a lovely soft mix of NZ Merino, Possom and Alpaca yarn.


Plus a dress for Madeline.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.