Friday 20 January 2017

Fashion on Friday

This week has been mostly about 'tiny' knitting - making things for the small dolls.  



Poppy (My Heartstrings Jackie) has been the lucky recipient of several new items.

This apricot dress which the white cardigan I made last week should go with nicely.


A blue dress, cardigan and hat.


A pastel stripes dress


A cotton cardigan.  



Thomas got a hat to go with his sweater.  


Kit got a dress and hat.


Melody got a little hat to go with her outfit knitted last year.


Sindy got a new blue dress.



Anka, my Polish girl, who I am going to be making a wardrobe for, received a new skirt, sweater and hat.


Madeline had a hat made to match her jacket.


Plus a new dress, using leftovers of my NZ Merino, alpaca, possom mix wool.



Pixie got a dress with 'fancy' hem which is what she wanted.

On to the slightly bigger dolls.

I finished the charity outfits for the Corolle Les Cheries.


I teamed the little top and cardigan with a pair of trousers.


Plus the dress already made last week.



I've also included an outfit that consists of a top, skirt and cardigan (these were actually made last year)





As I now have to started doing other things in preparation of my trip home to NZ I will stop at these three little sets, unless I get a chance to whip up anything else in the next week.



Peggy Sue wanted a pink hat in the same style as the little ones hats.  So her wish was my command!


I also made this dress, which is now listed in my Etsy Shop 'Muriel Makes

2 comments:

  1. So much delightful knitting! Everything is delightful :-)

    warmly,

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your work is lovely. I particularly like the "acorn" beanie and Thomas looks the cutest of all! You must have been very busy recently!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.