Wednesday 18 January 2017

One tucked up inside in the warm, others out in the great outdoors


Even though it was lovely and sunny out today, it was cold and Peggy Sue didn't feel like venturing out today.  Instead she stayed tucked underneath her quilt reading books all day.


She went on adventures with Nancy Drew!


Wren however had a wander around the garden.


As did Hitty Madge, Anka and Madeline.


They checked on all the creatures in garden to make sure they were safe and sound.


The girls enjoyed their brief foray outside.


The caught up with the tortoise and all that had been going on in the garden.

I am sure they will be glad to get back inside in the warm though.

6 comments:

  1. I think Peggy Sue has the right idea!! I used to love Nancy Drew books and read them over and over!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember reading them when young as well. Not sure if I still have any of my books, they will be packed away if I do.

      Delete
  2. It's a tough decision: stay inside, tucked-up nice and warm or go outside into the sunny cold day. I think the 3 friends had a great time outside and will have lots to tell Peggy Sue when they go inside to get warm again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was another lovely sunny day again today, although only two ventured out today and the humans with the dogs! Too nice not to go for a walk despite it being jolly cold!

      Delete
  3. I don't blame Peggy Sue for staying under the covers. I find it hard myself to get motivated during this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Motivation is my biggest problem as well. I'd rather sit inside in the warm and knit and forget about anything else!

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.