Saturday 7 January 2017

Teddy Bears Picnic


The first Saturday in the New Year!  I hope everyone's first week has gone well.

Joining us today for the Teddy Bears Picnic are our two largest teds.


'Big Ted'  and Arthur.


Big Ted used to belong to my husband's grandmother, and Arthur was rescued from an old and very muddled antique shop some years ago now.  Both are very similar in make, with wood wool stuffing and jointed.  They wear almost matching tank tops and Sheriff badges, which can make for some interesting conversation at times as they discuss who is in charge.  Arthur is rarely seen without his box brownie camera, and usually has an old watch with him as well, but he decided to leave it in his chair while he joined Big Ted for a spot of conversation this afternoon.  Normally they reside in the bedroom and have their own chair each.  Arthur is also wearing a waistcoat that used to belong to my eldest son, otherwise known as 'The Sailor' when he was little.

If anyone wants to join in on this, please let me know and I will set up a linky doo dah.

To join in Link the Url from your post on your Teddy Bear/s that is joining in the picnic.


An InLinkz Link-up

Oh and not sure why the 'Twitter' thing comes up, ignore that!  I am obviously new to this link process!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely Teddy bears! I love the Sheriff badges and the camera.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, they are great bears. Arthur does love his box brownie camera.

      Delete
  2. Very Cute! No doubt the camera comes in handy in any investigative work he conducts as part of his sheriff's duties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed it does! You never know when you might find a clue that needs photographing.

      Delete
  3. Wow they are huge! They seem deep in conversation probably discussing some clues they found for the case they're working at.

    "Join in" means if we want to show our teddy bears as well? If so, I would be in!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, that is exactly what I mean. Just need to work out how to set up the join in link. I have seen them on other blogs!

      Delete
    2. I have added the link button - you just have to add the link to your Teddy Bear post :-)

      Delete
    3. Sorry I didn't manage it. On my computer, it says "the widget is not allowed on this site", and when I click on the link, I'm back to the original page. So, maybe I'm just too stupid... or it's a Linux thing.

      Delete
    4. Hmm...it maybe that I did something wrong - what you are supposed to do is click on the 'add your link' and then you copy and paste the URL from your blog post into the space it tells you to. Not sure if this helps or not?

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.