Thursday 20 July 2017

A Game of Cards?

Peggy Sue and Lewis were up early this morning.  It looked like it might be a wet day so they started the day with a game of cards...


It is your turn Lewis.  Peggy Sue says.


They seem to be enjoying their game, and I am pretty sure Peggy Sue might be winning.


Peggy Sue holds hers discreetly so Lewis can't see them.


Lewis on the other hand, is blithely unaware that all can see his cards!

I think Lewis will need to 'hold his cards closer to his chest' in order to play with Peggy Sue.

8 comments:

  1. Haha, I'm afraid I'm like Lewis - always waving my cards around for everyone to see. These two make a delightful pair. Beautiful quilt! Did you make it?
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't make this quilt. I did make Peggy Sue's though that have been shown on other posts. This was a gift that was given to me a few years ago - I am not sure how old it is, it certainly wasn't newly made.
      It was Peggy Sue's but I think she is going to give it to Lewis.

      Delete
    2. I hope they were not wagering their allowances, or Lewis is going to be a bit poor for a while!

      Delete
  2. I love a game of cards. I got rather good at pontoon last year, but mostly I like gin rummy. I love the little quilt too :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We used to play cards quite a bit, but haven't in ages.

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures! They look great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They seem to have a good time. I love the little cards!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.