Monday 3 July 2017

Blue Monday


Susan and Sally chatting in the garden, both wearing their pretty blue smocked dresses.


Do they have a party to go to I wonder?


Or some other special occasion?


Goodness, even Maddison has put on a blue smocked dress - most unusual for her to wear this style, being more of a 'modern/trendy' girl.


She seems to be intent on watching something amongst the flowers.


More blue, brother and sister in their sailor suits.


The rest of the 'sea-faring' gang.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

No blue sky here again sadly...I hope it comes back!  

Have a good week.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely photos and I love the girls smocked dresses. I personally like bright colours, but alas, I know pastels suit me best. We did have some blue sky today, but it was a bit hit and miss. Sunnier as the day wore on though. Happy Monday :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like bright colours as well. It is funny they ended up in these as I was looking for some 'red, white and blue' dresses for Tuesday's post and discovered I didn't really have any red dresses to speak of!

      Delete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.