Friday 7 July 2017

Feeding the Guinea Pigs

Henry enjoys the guinea pigs, even though they are nearly as big as he is.  


He especially loves to feed them whenever he gets the opportunity....

Dallas enjoys a piece of cucumber.  Dundee thinks he might be missing out on something, so approaches.


Yummy, a piece for him as well.


Henry returns a little later with some more and Dundee is there!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited to add:

Found the photo of Henry feeding Posy a few years ago now.  Click here to read.

7 comments:

  1. Henry is quite the animal lover and he's fearless, given the size of the cavies! It's good to have a helping hand to take care of the critters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Henry is indeed the animal lover. I was trying to find the photo of him feeding one of our other piggies several years ago, but failed. I am sure it will turn up eventually!

      I hope he is as ready to give a hand when it is cleaning out day!

      Delete
  2. How adorable! Henry is so kind and gentle. I think it's important that youngsters should know how to care for, and respect, all animals. Well done, Henry :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do as well, it stands them in good stead for life.

      Delete
  3. Haha, I really believe you're a mind reader! I was just wondering the other day if your dolls and Guinea pigs ever interact. Very cute pics. Henry seems to really have a way with animals.
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the pictures. I really must find the one taken a few years ago. I have done some searches on the blog, but not found it so will have to trawl through my photo albums

      Delete
  4. I have found the picture of Henry feeding Posy a few years ago now. You can read it here: http://sewingforsasha.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/henry-helps-out-in-garden.html

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thank you for leaving a comment, we love to hear from you.